restoration hardware baby discount code

I also replaced the bushings in the shift coupler and noticed much less "slop" in the gear shift during my test drive.
My parking brakes wouldn't adjust correctly when I reassembled them and I found the root cause was mismatched length cables.
I found the NOS latch on the Pelican Parts BBS "Used Parts Classifieds" and it's beautiful.Oh, I also finished replacing the rubber door threshold strips and the passenger side heater tube that was kindly taped back together by John Walker when the car was there last.Entry: 11/15/04, i have some touch-up painting to do in the engine compartment, on minor rust repairs and on some door dings.Note the tired and rotting away charcoal gray perlon carpet and bumper "smile" and fuse box held together with duct tape!



I decided it was time to get the new '74 Carerra style duck tail, Euro-style narrow bumperette rear bumper, rear apron and color-matched headlight rims prepped and off to my favorite bodyshop for a coat of silver metallic paint.
The windshield seal was still very soft and pliable but the ribbed sealing channels were clogged with the sealing caulk so I ordered a new German OEM one from Pelican Parts this evening.
It looks like the guy who installed this at the dealership used an air chisel and tin snips to make all the holes, which was my fear when I saw the hole in the footwell of the passenger side for the evaporator unit I removed.
Entry: 2/8/05 - I ended-up using black "wrinkle" paint on the "bezel" of the "smuggler's box" CD rack.
I can't wait to begin applying TLC detailing to what I think is a diamond in the rough.Entry: 2/3/05 - IT worked!I didn't have to remove the entire defroster/vent air box from under the dash, just the floor vent outlet and hoses on the passenger side.The carpet was in great favorite gift cards for teachers shape (aside from the abundant white pet hair) but the vinyl binding was cracked and splitting.Well, once the battery was out, it became clear that I needed to deal with some surface rust that was starting to get under the rubberized undercoating on the top of the battery tray.Some spray carpet dye will bring back the deep black color and they will be ready for installation.





I can't wait to take the car out for a drive again with the sunny and clear weather we've been having!
Just a couple days ago a derelict and quite heavy air conditioning unit was occupying the "smuggler's box" but today it's being put to better use, hiding the CD-deck from view and opening the trunk up to haul luggage.
I think the results are pretty awesome (in my humble opinion of course!).

[L_RANDNUM-10-999]